Wednesday 15 October 2008

You get what you pay for

I didn't want to start this blog entry off with 'I told you so', but 'I TOLD YOU SO!'. I guess this is the final insult/injury in what was a farcical local election. I don't know who to blame here, the poor sop put up by the CAP to 'represent' the community (I use the term 'represent' loosely here), the dubious actions and policies of the Community Action Party itself, the lackluster and complacent local Labour group, or an idiotic local electorate who can't see past the end of their own noses. If there isn't anyone who I haven't insulted above, then please let me know. I think Trotsky was right, time for an intellectual vanguard to step in and sort these things. Bugger democracy!

CAP councillor's attendance row


Neal Keeling

15/10/2008

AN ANTI-congestion charge councillor who pulled off a shock victory at the local elections has only attended two out of six council meetings.
Rick Houlton
 blog it

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon